Last Updated: November 21, 2021
Clymb does not sell its user data to third parties. Clymb uses data obtained from its users for the express purpose of making the software better for its users.
By submitting your email address through the Service, you are expressly consenting to receive emails from Clymb. To opt-out of receiving email messages from us, click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in each email. You can remove yourself at any time.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use Clymb unless explicitly permitted by a parent. We support the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and our goal is to minimize the information gathered from and disseminated about children under 13. You must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. We do not KNOWINGLY collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 unless explicitly permitted by a parent. Before student use, you are responsible for collecting permission slips from parents of children under 13 years of age. Clymb will provide permission slips. You must maintain a file of permission slips during your entire Clymb subscription period. Clymb is NOT responsible for any child under 13 years of age who uses the software without parent permission. If we become aware that children under the age of 13 use Clymb without express parent permission, we will remove all personally identifiable information from our records.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the case of an error in the software, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies. Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory. Clymb does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the software may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Service Providers. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.